Saturday, June 16, 2012

What Happened.

What happened to me, was, that I found Pinterest and became addicted to it!! I have to say its been a whole lot of fun! I even managed to make a couple of things in between. I've discovered that I need a warehouse for all my supplies and a large Rec room for my work space. Then, I need lots and lots of new shelves to put all these tubs of supplies on. I have never been organized one day in my life but I'm still hoping. You might say that I am sort of a free spirit. I might do this or that if it strikes my fancy. Then, I blink my eyes, and have to leave my dream world, and come back to reality. So here I am. I have missed you. Hopefully, I will do better in the future and post more often. I have new pictures of the shop. My photographer is back and doing a great job! I can't remember how to work this blog. Wow! What a memory!!! Hugs, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment